So today I had my Graze Box in the post. I receive them every 2 weeks and I get 4 lovely treats that are low in calories and high in healthy goodness. This post is to introduce my favourites and let you know what I think of each one and a rating.
Chocolate Pretzel (138 calories) – Chocolate hazelnut dip with poppy seed pretzel
- These are so good for snacking on when you need something sweet. Despite them being in a tiny box, you do get quite afew pretzels. Probably around 10, maybe a little less or a little more.
Campfire S’mores (129 calories) – Belgain milk chocolate and salted caramel buttons, vanilla sponge drops & mini vanilla marshmallows
- I had never tried this before and they came in my delivery today. This is like HEAVEN. I have had the vanilla sponge drops in other orders but they fit in so well with the marshmallows and salted caramel. You would expect the buttons to be chewy, but they’re actually really easy to eat and you still taste the salted caramel throughout chewing.
The Graze Brownie (110 calories) – Chocolate brownie made with ground almonds, beetroot and fine cocoa
- You get 3 slices in a box and they are worth every single bit. For 110 calories, I could eat these all day! They can be a snack or maybe a small sweetener for after your lunch. Despite them being made with beetroot, you cannot taste it at all. All you taste is an amazing texture with chocolaty goodness.
Coffee & Walnut Cake (vitamins & minerals) – Walnuts, chilean flame raisins, milk chocolate coated coffee beans and vanilla sponge drops
- This is actually my favourite treat. I love coffee and walnut cake, and this is a great healthier alternative. When eaten altogether, the coffee beans create a sharp flavour blended with the vanilla sponge drops that takes the edge away. The walnuts are just amazing and even though they may taste plain alone, eaten with the other items it mixes really well.
Sour Cream & Garlic Crostini (133 calories) – Sour cream and onion cashews and garlic crostini
- The cashews are amazing. Graze has definitely made me want to eat lots and lots of flavoured cashews! These are great for snacking on and you can really taste the sour cream coming through.
The Cheese Board (116 calories) – Cheese flavoured cashews, cheddar cheese bruschetta and baked herb bites
- I love cheese, so this is perfect for me. I get excited every time I have these because I love it so much! The herb bites are so smooth and are actually quite big! The cashews go really well and are covered in cheese to give that strong cheddar flavour we love. The bruschetta is crunchy and just adds that extra hardness to the combination.
“I want a Graze Box! How?”
It’s extremely easy. Go to Graze.com and sign up. Choose the snacks you like the look of and tickle your fancy, and you could choose to try, like or love. You can also ‘bin’ snacks and they will never send those to you.
There are different plans that you can subscribe to. Currently I get my Graze Box delivered every 2 weeks and they are £3.99 each. Also, when you sign up your first box is FREE. However, luckily for those who don’t want to subscribe straight away, supermarkets now sell little samples of Graze. They do not do all flavours though; just afew!
Now here’s a treat from me! If you’re interested in subscribing to Graze, you can unlock a FREE 1st, 5th & 10th box with this code 67MKTYDRB – this also helps me get a free box too because you used my code! Please let me know if you use it (I believe it can be used up to 4 times, 1 per person).
I hope you enjoy your Graze boxes on me.
lots of love,